I never lose hope in my dbacks even when they do lose 6 in a row. But guess what..
THEY WON last night!!! Thanks to their 4 good luck charms!
We started it off with a $5 dollar pizza on-the-go

Then started cheering to the victory

Me, Lauren, and Becca were ecstatic when Bre said she would join in on the fun!!
We, especially me, love and enjoy her so much! :]

This was calling our name.....
Haha not really but its a really funny pic

And finally, off to Nielsens for a celebration!!

5 comments:
How funnnn!! Go D-Backs!
So when are we going to play??
Yeah!!!!! I am glad they did it...we knew they could...and yum...Nielsen's is to die for...hopefully we will see you this weekend at the game....♥ ya
Fun! Im glad you guys got to go to the game. To bad they arent doing so hot. My favorite is just eating food and watching the people. Love the d-backs gear!
Thanks so much for all the fun this weekend...I sure enjoyed seeing you so much and for going with us tonight...and for all the de-lish treats you brought with you...I enjoyed them toooooo much! I just want you to know I sure love ya and I think you are pretty special...I know you have tons on your plate and feel pretty special that you chose to spend time with all of us tonight...♥ ya sugar
awwww! I love this! That was such a fun night! I will do that again anyday!
Love you so much!
Post a Comment