Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Too pure and too precious

Our sweet baby Gunner returned back home early Sunday morning. We are so greatful for the short time we had with him and love that grew each and everyday for him.
My love for my family is now stronger than ever before. I especially love you Trav and Sunni and I am very greatful for your strength and testimonies that raise me up at this time. Families are Forever
Services will be held:
at the LDS church bldg. 2700 E. Guadalupe in Gilbert 85234
Viewing Thurs. Feb 19th 6-8 PM
Memorial Fri. Feb 20th 10:00 AM

2 comments:

Sassy said...

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers....♥ you

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Valerie- what a beautiful post. I was so grateful to be at the funeral. What a sacred experience to be a part of. Your family is so amazing Val- I'm so glad to hear your growth from this experience already. It will only continue to grow...love you cute girl!