Friday, April 10, 2009

Melinda Rae, La La, Circus, Mindle...

She has many names but is just so loveable!! And she had a birthday!
This girl feels so bad for me that she continues to live at home and I love seein her face everyday! Minda spoils me often and listens when i need a friend. She sings and dances with me and laughs when im stupid. And she somehow builds me up just when i need it! La La loves her nieces and nephews and loves spending time with them. If she could give or do something for every person in the world she would.
I love this girl and Im glad she had a happy birthday!

5 comments:

ginger said...

tell minda happy bday for me!! she's getting old! you guys are so gorgeous :)

Breanna and Martin said...

ohhh mindle. hahaha She never told me if she liked that name we gave her or not. Tell her we love her and miss her!
I love that pic of you guys, I've never seen it! way too cute!

Laura said...

yeah, Happy birthday Melinda!! you girls are just too cute!

Shelley Goodman said...

I have never heard you guys call her Mindle! You girls look so pretty in that last picture!

marcie said...

I love Melinda too!! She's the BEST to work with :)