
Lifes been just super crazy but I still have fun things thrown at me all the time!!..
Hannah Montana is my new favorite movie..
Bahama Rama Mama... an all time favorite!!
My new found love-Ice Skating!And of course this girl, Becca, knows how to start the partyyy
5 comments:
VAL!
YOU ARE GORGEO, I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, I WANT TO SQUEEZE YOU, ALL THE BOYS LOVE YOU, HOW DO YOU DO WHAT YOU DO....
you can see I'm at a loss for words, its all a jumble. This is what you do to me!
You are so dang cute!!! We should play sometime soon =]
PS this is Tannis... my mom is signed on haha
Oh my goodness Val, you sicken me with how gorgeous you always look. You look SO CUTE in your dress! (I'd say hot but your mom might read it. :) I love the picture of you & Ashlyn & the roses! You are a gem & I love you!! :)
Oh girl! Doesn't get much prettier than you!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment