My hansome cowboy stud of a date!
I got to be a part of Homecoming Royalty and had such a blast getting my family involved with it! Thanks for all the support I received!
Homecoming was just wonderful!
Then came CALIFORNIA!!


Disneyland, Cali Adventure, and Oceanside never ceased in excitement while the Goodman Gang was there!
I love my family so much and am so greatful I got to spend all that time with them!

We LOVED having the cute engaged couple around!

We ended the week with a celebration of October birthdays and a game, or 10, of Werewolf!
THANK YOU PAPA AND GRAMMY!
P.S. We sure missed Bre and Martin on this trip, but cant wait to see them hopefully soon!
2 comments:
oh MAN! you have no idea how much fun this looks! Uhh the last picture kinda doesn't give the best impression of our family hahahahah. BUT I finally see that Shelley is prego AND your hair looks AMAZING! AHHHH we cannot wait to see you so soon!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW VAL! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! XOXOXOXOXOXO
I just found your blog and it is so cute!! You looked so beautiful at homecoming! I think we should be blog friends!
P.S. i love you!
Post a Comment