Then my little Laners had his big 3rd birthday!
Rusty James had his BIRTH day next! He is so cute and petite.Thanksgiving was a wonderful day filled with family and food..both which I love dearly! :]

As November 28th rolled around my heart was so full. I think about Gunner daily and how all of our lives have changed since he entered this world then returned home once again. Our family has most definitely grown closer and more understanding of the wonderful gospel which we are apart. I miss my sweet nephew but know I've gotta do my best every hour of every day so I can see him once again someday. I love you Gunny Bunns!
Life doesn't stop though so November came and went..now December is here.
And that meant Winter Formal!!
We had a day activity 2 weeks early which was THE IRON CHEF! Zach and I were the best for sure.
This past weekend we got all dressed up and went to the dance. It was so much fun! Glad the stress is over though :]

This whole week I have Holiday Dinners for choir. I get to sing Christmas songs for 3 1/2 hours every night! I am pretty lucky to have such an amazing support system in my life.
Stephie Lou is celebrating a birthday as well this week! I love my oldest sis more than she knows. She is such a great example of the mother I want to become someday! Love youu!.
And Merry Christmas in 15 days!!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I think you just about highlighted everyone! You are sure one busy girl. I don't know if we will ever see you once you graduate!!!
Love the post!! You are the busiest girl!! thanks for the bday wish :) loves.
Post a Comment