Wednesday, May 12, 2010

smile.

Because life is good!
AND
My mama is the best.
She seriously is engaged, every second of every day, in the work of serving others! And still at the end of every day she leaves time for me. She wants to know how life, school, friends, and just me are doing..and she doesn't leave til she gets it out of me! I love that about her! She is my #1 fan. I know my mom will always be here for me. She is so wonderful! And that is why I am telling the world that MY MOM ROCKS!:]
Chols and Stephie P-
Rachie poo is my love. There is never EVER a dull moment with us!
This lovely lady..is my roommate for summer at BYU!! She always has something to say to make me smile. I love her so much!
Now for Stupid School Projects.
Good thing its my last one for high school! And its also a good thing I had such an awesome partner to work with! She has put up with a lot from me.. love you Ray Ray :]

14 days til SUMMER.

2 comments:

rachel schlappi said...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
seriously.
as of now i am no longer leaving this weekend.
PARTYY
kay cool.
love you.

Anonymous said...

val!! i love you! thanks for being such a great friend all the time. you're thebest!