Friday, June 11, 2010

VALvin & the Chipmunks

Thats what I decided the name of the next "Squeakquel" will be.
And if I did believe in evolution, I would have evolved from chipmunks, not monkeys.
You can see for yourself:
I also believe that nobody should ever have to go through this! I am probably exaggerating, but really. No one should have 4 bloody holes in their mouth, a bloody tongue, an aching jaw, cheeks the size of watermelons, visible bruises on their face, and have to eat disgusting jello for a week or more straight!
Thank goodness for my good nurse, Mom. For wonderful visitors with Jamba, Rachel and Mary. Awesome kidnappers, Austin, Jake, Juston. And the best nieces and nephews to keep me smiling, even when it hurt!
Other things have kept me going as well:
My good friend, Colton, left on his mission Tuesday. Yes it is hard to say goodbye, but so happy that he will be serving the Lord for 2 years!

I got awesome letters from my bestest bud in Russia. Yes I love and miss him lots, but his goofiness and strong testimony made me smile all the daises long.
Now I am dreaming of a pleasant place called UTAH. One week and I will be standing on that holy land! And of course spending time with these lovely people! I cannot wait!

2 comments:

rachel schlappi said...

hahahaha yesss i love your chipmunk cheeks!! and PLEASE don't leave me for college!!

martanna said...

hehe haha hehe wahoooo! I'm just so giddy thinkin about it! Sorry about your cheekies and pain! I'm glad you're doing better :-)

WE LOVE YOU AND CANNOT WAIT TO SQUEEZE YOU FOR TWO STRAIGHT MONTHS!