But its been a little too long!
This place is just filled with so much fun! One night we decided to go ice blocking. I didnt win the championship, but it was still a blast!

Bre had a birthday so we celebrated with pedicures!
Then came the 3rd, 4th, and 5th of July! Fireworks 4 nights in a row! It was wonderful.
We were even so nice that we threw candy to the people sleeping outside for the parade!
I even braved it out and floated the Provo River! It was so so fun!!
Then my dearest Mary came to visit! It was raining one night and we were all already soaking wet, so we hiked to a waterfall! It was scary.
Us girls on floor 2100 have an obsession with Post-Its! We love them.
Bowling is always a hit as well!
Sorry for so many pics. Life is just so great! I can't believe I've already been here for 4 weeks!
4 comments:
VALLLL! oh my goodness. I'm so jealous! It looks like you're having SUCH a blast! I'm soooo happy for you! Oh my heavens you need to stop being so beautiful! You're takin alll th boys from us gals! haha :) i love you!!! xoxo-ry
Thanks for the update :) Looks like lots of fun!! Continue to ENJOY yourself! Love ya!
Now you just need to come see Sophie and I :)
love you Valley Girl :)
Post a Comment