I planned our ward's closing social last week. 80's Bowling Night! it was great!

we had a week full of celebration for Haylie's birthday! we went to Red Robin, got pedicures, and jammed to TAYLOR SWIFT.

our last floor dinner with all the girls was at Guru's! delishh.

Lizzie Lin from Vegas! love her.

Now after this dinner comes the interesting stuff. I was asked on a date. So excited right? Well it probably went down in WORST DATE HISTORY. I am normally really nice and just can have fun no matter what! But when parents drive the couple in college and the guy is a total weirdo...I just get a little creeped out:] No pics for that one though. But I put on a smile and tried to enjoy!
The most wonderful girls of 2100 Hinckley Hall. I will miss them!

I have on more final left then the real partying begins!!
dreaming of Matisyahu thursday night...
3 comments:
oh my goodness, I can't wait to see you soon! We will most definitely come over Sunday!! Enjoy your last week!
WE MISS YOU!!!!!
nuff said
We love having you home!
But just so you know, Bre, we don't see her much.
Post a Comment