I get to switch off between very different ages everyday.
I take care of an older man that needs extra care.
He and his wife are the loveliest of people and I enjoy spending time with them!They are determined to help me find a husband..I have to remind them that I am only 18. But it is so fun to watch them be so cute with eachother and be able to learn wisdom from them! They took me out for their anniversary the other night and we had such a great time.
The other days are filled with anything between 6 year olds and babies..my nieces and nephews! I love being home and being able to see them whenever I want.
We were able to try a new sub place that I absolutely love! I also love the theme and am so grateful for the firemen and policemen that keep us safe!

I love that I get a new adventure each day. Whether its playing cards, going on walks and watching FoxNews all day long, or playing baseball/barbies and changing diapers! Life is interesting and BUSY. But I like it that way!
4 comments:
You are ADORABLE Val! I just love reading about your life, and I always enjoy looking at your gorgeous pictures. You are one HOT lady! Love you & miss seeing you all the time! I hope you are doing wonderful!
when you come up in october we will party like college kids.
wait, we are college kids...
we will PARTY! and i can't can't WAIT!
Love youu!
oh mylanta! How cute! So there they are...the cute people I keep hearing so much about! How fun Val, you are just the perfect fit for all ages :-) Love you so much!
hahahaha love the pic with Tatum and Payton....awww
how fun to be able to work for them! They seem super nice, lucky you!Oh and what the best aunt you are for spending your very minimal extra time with your fam. You are the best!
Post a Comment