I got to spend time with my bestest friends. Rachel was even kind enough to share her bed :] I sure miss them!
I was also able to go on a date or two while I was there.
Roger and Marilyn, the cute couple I take care of, set me up with this awesome guy. We had a blast in Park City!
Steph and Bryant came into town the last night! We went to Marleys (best sliders ever), Blickenstaff's (my favorite toy store), and Farr's for delicious ice cream!
The next morning it sure was hard to leave. But the trip had been a success and well worth it! Plus I got to ride home with 3 super cute kids that I love.
We even stopped in Cedar City so I could see Mary Elizabeth!!
Once again, Bre and Martin were great hostesses! Many things aren't documented in pics such as: Spending the night at an awesome ski resort, making hair flowers, playing ping pong, touring an aesthetician school, and growing keifer. But they always know how to make me feel at home. And the trip most definitely added to my delight in FALL!
3 comments:
heheh hahaha oh golly I just want to chuckle at this post! Val you are the BEST guest! We loved having you here, it always goes by way too fast. Next time, we must take more pics!
LOVE YOU SO MUCHO!
I need to come over so you can tell me all about your trip! Utah sure did look blissful. Glad you had a good time!
hahahaha! Oh Val thanks for braving the ride home with us and making it bearable :) So glad you had a FUN time!
Post a Comment