I had my last day of work the week before Christmas. It was a teary-eyed one. I already miss the Victors so much. They became a big part of my life the past 4 months and made a huge impact on me. I know that they will continue to do so though, because I'm making them keep in touch with me! :]
The next day I had a sleepover with all my little girlies! Aw they are so stinkin fun. We wrote letters to Santa, made sugar cookies, watched Santa Clause 2, had a massive bed to sleep in, made pancakes, and drove around singing Christmas carols to the neighborhood! Haha I had a blast and hope they did too.Then we had the annual Progressive Dinner! Mmmm nothin like Goodman food at 6 different houses :]
Family pics are a must! And me with this most adorable Rusty. I hope those cheeks never leave!
Somehow I got put in charge of song and dance. So we were Rudolphs and jingle bells singin away!
Christmas 2010 was such a great one. I'm so grateful for the true meaning of Christmas and what it means to me. I'm also grateful that it brings my family closer each year!
I am now here in Provo and am more grateful and humble then ever.
Dad drove me up early Wednesday. We didn't hit any snowstorms until noon.We made it to Provo by 2 pm! We were hit pretty hard at 5 oclock and Dad was ready to get out of here! Haha it was the funniest thing of my life. I'm just glad were all alive
I've already been able to spend quite a bit of time with Bre and Martin and am so thankful for that!
Its gonna be a great year. I'm stoked for the new adventures that await me!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
3 comments:
:) haha welcome to the snow!! I can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!!
Holy snow...wowzers! So glad you made it there safely. I hope you have a great first day of school tomorrow! Love you miss you!
YAY!! Your here! Can't wait to see your face! :)
Post a Comment