I just got back from girls camp and had a blast!
The foursome:
My buddy: Aubry Hiatt
Mary Elizabeth:
2 of my gangsterrr leaders:
I got to enjoy as much time as possible with Kristen! Crosspoint Girls
Prank on the YCL 2's: Hanging of their undergarments on the flag pole :] This definitely has been my favorite year and I'm sad next year is my last!
5 comments:
hahaha...I'm still laughing about Valero being your gas station. Did you know that the Albertson's station is turning into one??? Maybe you can hook me up? :)
Seriously, you MADE my girls camp year. I loved being with ya and seeing your awesomeness!!! May my girls turn out to be just like you!!!
{I have to say...that pic of me looks so dorky!!!I want a retake!}
Oh Kristen!! You crack me up! But i will most def hook you up with my gas station! :] Love ya
WHAT IS UP VAL!!! I didn't know you had a blog!!! I love it! of course it is the cutest thing I've ever seen, just like you!!! I love you. YOu are such a good girl and such a good example to all of the girls! You R the best!
Oh Val!!! You always make things so fun! Can't wait to be with ya in Cali for a week!!!! Looks like you had a great time at camp. Love ya girl!
Valerie! I'm so glad you found my blog! Okay your blog is soooo cute! I love it! Sorry I'm a little slow on commenting back. Your girls camp looks like tons of fun! YOU are so cute!
Post a Comment