Saturday, July 12, 2008

The past week's happenings..


Car rides with my girls: We never cease to find something fun and outrageous to do!
It has always been a joke that 'Valero' is my gas station. But we happened to pass it the other night and the only letters lit up were V A L. What a coincidence!!

These are my good friends Landon and Jackson. They made their own version of Jason Mraz's "Im Yours". Theyre absolutely amazing!!

Thursday night my cousin Trevor was happily married so we got a few pics at the reception thanks to Kelly Sue!
Friday: I finally finished my 10 hour days of summer school for 6 weeks! Woo hoo! Man it was long but so worth it! This here is Eduardo. haha he can make anyone laugh!! All us kids still aren't quite sure what to think of him!

Can you tell I'm excited??!! I was jumping for joy when i got home! You have no idea how long those days got!!Last night i got to watch Laners. I fall more in love with him every second!

2 comments:

marcie said...

Val!! when did you get a blog? i had no idea... and that summer school picture where you're so excited cracked me up you're too cute!

S and B H. said...

WAY CUTE BLOG VAL!!!! I love the colors! You are so stinkin' cute!