Sunday, October 26, 2008

MHS Homecoming

State Fair
We did our big activity Wednesday night at my favorite place ever...The Arizona State Fair!! It was such a delight to be back there again especially with fun Mesa High kids!
The big night...
Funnest car ever- Brody, Val, Lauren, and Koltn:







Yummy dinner at Buca di Beppo!!
And crazy props/photographs


These nights were so much fun and I'm so thankful I had the chance to be a part of it all!!!
Thank you Brody!

4 comments:

Sassy said...

For the 17th time....HAPPY♫ BIRTHDAY ♫TO ♫YOU♫!!!! I am glad you had fun! =0]

Tannis said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!! I love all your pictures! You seriously looked gorgeous. I love you dress!

ginger said...

oh val! you look sooooo gorgeous!! you always do though :) so glad you had a fun night. see ya next week.

ginger said...

oh i forgot... HAPPY BDAY!