My sweet friends snuck off campus to have lunch.
Then that night the fam came to Red Robin... YUMM!!
Overall, it was a wonderful birthday!
Now here's a sneak peek...
My good friend Rachel Schlappi is in the same ward as the well known Steve Nissle and he asked her to bring a few friends to be photographed for "Senior pictures". (even though were juniors)
There were photographers from all over and they were working on portrait shots so we got to stand their and be their models.


6 comments:
Looks like a great day! Cute senior/junior pic!!! Someday it will cool off and the hats might come in handy...he tryed hard to find colors you liked and worked into the night...hopefully they were the right shades. Was that texas sheet cake...love it!
I just noticed I spelled tried WRONG!!! That's what happens at 4:30 in the a.m. sorry 'bout that! Scary when you think that I teach spelling...YIKES!
happy happy birthday! you are so beautiful val. It just kills me. I'm glad it was a happy day for you!
He absolutely picked the colors and did EVERY stitch on them...I only helped with the pom poms on top =0]
Happy belated birthday girl! I'm sad we missed your birthday dinner!! Think of me everytime you squirt on that delicious fruity scent!! :) Love ya VAL GAL!
Check out you gorgeous models. How lucky are you guys! I am glad you had a wonderful birthday and we will be seeing you tomorrow!
Post a Comment