Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little Laners

isn't so little anymore, he is 2!!!
This handsome boy had a happy happy birthday! In a few days him and Randon will have a new playmate-Baby Gunner. Then a few months later will have another little cousin-newly nicknamed Baby Durango!! (Haha sorry Steph but i had to!)
The Goodman family is quickly growing and I am just so thankful for the family that i have!!

P.S... 35 days til Christmas!!

4 comments:

Tannis said...

So sweet! Lane is such a cutie!

Steph (and Bryant) said...

NO you didn't put that nickname....oh Shelley is so busted! That name is so not an option!!!

Shelley Goodman said...

Hahaha, I think we need to stick with Durango till he's born...soorry Steph :)
You are such a good auntie!

Kristen said...

Man, where've I been? I love those pics of you!
Seriously, do I need to jump in on this boy bandwagon and contribute or what? :)
See ya Wednesday girl!