Breanna has been my bestest friend since the day i was born. All 3 of my sisters mean the world to me. Bre is just the closest in age so we have gotten to do a little more together! We always seem to get along and she is always willing to serve me in someway. I truly will miss seeing her face everyday but know that visits from Bre and Martin will be the best days!!
Past couple of week's happenings:
HALLOWEEN
5 comments:
You are stinkin beautiful Val! Did you catch the bouquet...I never saw who did.
It looks like it was a beautiful event...you do look gorgeous as usual! I ♥ the pic with you hair blowing in your face...you are even cute windblown!
Hey Val!!! Thanks for saying Hi- OH my word... PLEASE keep an eye on Cam for me... is he a good boy in Choir?!!! i hope so!! OH AND i didnt know that Bre married MARTIN ellingson... he was in my ward growin up! gotta love Mesa!! What a cute couple!! Have fun in school-
ps. tell cute Minda i said HI !!!! I miss that girl :)
oooohhhhhh k. Thanks for makin me cry at work Val! I guess that's what I get for breaking the work rules and sneaking onto your blog!
Wow I truly miss you and adore you more than you know! Thank you for always being a rock and a light in my life!
I love you times eternity and can't wait to see you at THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Way to go, Val, you made me cry. Sisters are special, for sure, and you're lucky to have such great ones! You all looked HOTT at the weddin'! :)
Post a Comment