She has also always had that motherly touch towards me. I could always go to her when the other siblings upset or taunted me. And she must have had sincere patience with me being 11 years younger than her.

Now Stephanie is married and expecting her 3rd kid and i get to be the older sis that i never got the chance to be! I love you Steph with all my heart and thank you for just being you!!
5 comments:
You girls are such good sisters! I just love it!
Umm wasn't that just too sweet! Thanks VAL!!!!! I love you! Ummm those pics are killer! Oh the good ole days ;) You are awesome. Love ya tons.
Hey Val!! Nursing is so great! I worked a lot up until 2 days before having Madi (about 52 hours a week) and now I just work a Saturday here and there when Ryan can be home with her. There are so many opportunities with nursing and I totally recommend it. Email me if you ever have questions or want to talk! love ya!
Hey Val-
Cute pictures! I love the one with all 4 of you beauties blowing kisses! :)
VAL! K sweetest post and cute pics...but you should most def take out the sick one with me in it! eww!!You are just the cutest chubs around and I love you!
I love us!
Stephie is the bestest biggest sister for sure!
Love you!
See you soon!
Post a Comment