The past week has been just wonderful! We've had many family activites and its just been a great Christmas!
Sadly Bre and Martin had to go home Satruday morning, but were greatful for the time we did get to spend with them!
And Ashlyn was happy as ever about the kitchen I got her! Glad she liked it!!I love this time of year and I'm so thankful for my knowledge of the gospel and that Jesus is the Christ.
Yesterday, we went to St. D! While Casey and Shelley went snowboarding, we took Lane to see the horsies. He loved it!

But of course we know that if Papa's there then Lane is automatically the happiest boy!



4 comments:
Thanks again Val, Lane is still talking about those horses and their "cereal". I can't wait for you to go snowboarding...you will have so much fun!
Val, you are such a good auntie! Miss ya! Happy New Year!
Just wanted to remind you the Happy New Year offer ends Mon. Jan. 5th at noon for the free 8x10 print. Spread the word for people to post and e-mail David Bowman by then :) Have a beautiful Sunday! ♥ Hugs! Shauna
Looks like you had too much fun! Love the updates!
Post a Comment