with a bang!
New Years was such a fun night with my friends. Then Kaitlyn Elizabeth had her 4th Birthday!! She is getting so big!! A few days later i got to go snowboarding with the laurels. (Thanks again Shelley for your stuff!)
I know it was quite the sight to see with all of us first-timers, but hey i couldnt help looking completely ridiculously crawling in the snow to my friends and then tumbling down the hill once i got up!! I will definitely do it again though!

4 comments:
Fun New year pics! Im glad snowboarding was a success for you. You are the cutest little snowbunny ever!
She's right...you are pretty cute! Looks like you had a great time...HAPPY NEW YEAR SUGAR!
thanks for taking the girlies to the game...they were still talking about it this morning. BTW, I love your picture and your hair - you are so gorgeous!!!
who's jodi???
dang, I was signed in under the girl who used to do our ward bulletin...annoying...long story. This is Kristen by the way.
Post a Comment