So I have really awesome sisters that invite me to incredible things. It was kind of last minute, but we gathered whoever could to go to the Mindy Gledhill Concert. It was AMAZING! Stephanie & Christian Nielsen opened up the show. They are remarkable people who make me very emotional by just being in their presence.

If you don't already read nieniedialogues.blogspot.com then I suggest you get on that! We got a very lucky picture with Nie Nie herself.
I loved all of the songs, but one of my absoulte favorites was, Its all about your heart. Mindy is inspiring!

We then got some weird kick and went to Cheesecake Factory! This fully loaded Chocolate Peanut Butter one donates a dollar to Africa and helps you not feel so guilty for eating it :]

I know it probably seems like I eat a lot, but no worries I only feed my sweet tooth sometimes! My cute friend Rachel Martindale works at Nielsens and we got to visit her!

Thanksgiving is next week..which means Black Fridayy! Ah cant wait!
4 comments:
That was such a fun night! So glad we got that lucky pic!! You look so good Val! I really like your dress in that last pic! loves.
Thanksgiving is next week which means...i get to go HOME!!! and you are stunning ps. especially with that cheesecake :)
lovely lovely!
I second both motions...you are gorgeo Val!
Love the pics and so sad I missed the concert!
Love you!
Such a fun night! When we are doing it again?!
Post a Comment