Sunday, November 21, 2010

The good life

4 days til Thanksgiving! And do I ever have so much to be thankful for. This pic below describes my happiness though. These kids are the light of my life! Who wouldn't smile and giggle at this?..Ahh I just want to squeeze them! So darn cute. I was so blessed to be invited to Laner's bday party. It was a hit! We love this jump rope game! Saturday night was the debut of Catherine Papworth's new cd! And the 2 opening acts happened to be some of my good friends! But this girl is amazing and you should for sure look her up on iTunes. This next week is going to be beyond all joy! I am so blessed to live in this wonderful world with a knowledge of who I am, and where I am going. Thank goodness for the gospel and an incredible family to help me through!
Shout out to Lane and his favv song. Aren't they good?!

1 comment:

Shelley Goodman said...

hahaha, I was wondering what you guys were doing while waiting in the car! I will forgive you for the jump rope picture. It's too bad we never got one of the volcano. Thanks for coming to the party and being the best auntie ever!