Sunday, March 27, 2011

ColorMyWorld

Getting pumped for the thunderstorm of chalk!

Ever heard of the Indian Holi Day? Ya its great. There is a huge Aladdin temple in Spanish Fork and they put on Festival of Colors every year. What a great way to welcome spring!!
We yelled things like "Ala Krishna!" and "Burn the witch!"
I have the greatest friends!
What a festival!

As you can tell, I really was having a blast...What a great weekend! Watched The Proposal, got chalked as a rainbow, ate yummy Italian food, and watched 1/2 of Taken(I love the honor code).
Also, shout out to my niece who turned 8 years old!! Love you Taters!

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

So I guess I just never really LIVED when I lived there, because somehow we never went to that. We were so boring! I wish we would have done that. Awesome pictures!

Shelley Goodman said...

Holy Smokes Girl! Super fun!

Ok, so about the face wash, What do you suggest? Also what brand of makeup is best?