I'm not much of a rain girl. But I'm trying to embrace it!
Its been raining all afternoon and night.Then my dearest Kelsi Leigh sent me a text "ask your teacher when you can come back to your sad family :(" with lots of frowny faces. Talk about stormy weather! It just broke my heart. Haha I miss that sweet girl!
So moral of the story, even if there are lots of clouds, I'm gonna be the ray of sunshine that this town needs!
I actually have a roommate who knows how to do just that:
Another little ray of sunshine was this old folks 50's dance on Saturday!
It was a great time!And now my dearest Kenzie Crandall gets back from her Florida trip tomorrow. She has been gone 2 weeks which was 2 weeks too long!!
And its St. Patricks Day!!
So its gonna be a stupendous day, I just know it!
2 comments:
you ARE the ray of sunshine in this town!! seriously. Love you. Love the sunshine. Love this whole post.
I agree with Rachel....so cute all around!
LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment