yep thats where i relocated for 4 days :]
i surprised the whole fam and was able to be there for Minda's bday and Tatum's baptism!
It was just a whole trip filled of pure HAPPINESS. Besides for when I got emotional at the baptism, then Tatum cried Sunday when she had to leave and knew I wouldn't be back for a while. But it really was a great weekend!My nieces and nephews are beyond scrumptious, i know :]
I miss Sundays just hangin out with the fam. And wrestling. And tickling my brothers til they cry.
Monday morning was filled with lovely doc appts..but i got to see this cute sis one more time!A lot of my time was spent with my most wonderful mom. She got some things for me that I've been in desperate need of and took me everywhere! I've definitely missed my time with mama bear.
A special thanks to Sunni/Spencers for helping out with the buddy pass, Minda and Stephen for picking me up at the airport, and my whole family for being so incredible! Couln't have asked for a better weekend in AZ!!
4 comments:
It was the BEST surprise EVER :) although it took my brain a few minutes to compute what in the world was going on!
love you sooo much :)
EVERYBODY GO SEE VAL FOR THE BEST FACIALS EVER! YOUR FACE WILL THANK YOU MILLIONS! I'm so glad I got to see you 3 out of those 4 days. Hope the doc went well too. I hope there are more suprises in the future:)
It was fun to see you even if it was for 5.3 seconds while I was herding my disruptive children out the door. :) I'm glad you got to come & spend time w/your fam & your wonderful mommy! :)
I want a weekend in Ari.ZONA! Love your family. So glad you got to surprise them!
Post a Comment