Thursday, April 28, 2011

Making lemonade

After a rough weekend of saying goodbye to roomies and being homeless, it has been such a great week!
But back to the weekend. My rachie poo left me and it was really sad. Then I moved out of The Colony and tried to move into my new place. They could've told me that check-ins weren't til Monday!! Holy smokes people. My car had been packed for 2 days and I just wanted to unload it! But I had to wait.
So when in distress of course I called the papa. He always gives me great advice :]
Then I decided to make myself useful and go to the temple.After that, the Ellingson bunch was nice enough to take me in. We saw Rio, ate yummy pizza, went to my favorite toy store, and had a good few days together!
And we can't forget the mini Easter egg hunt! Thanks to mama g for the golden eggs :]

So let the saying ring true, When life gives you lemons, MAKE LEMONADE!

4 comments:

Rachel Schlappi said...

oh val! I'm sorry that you were homeless... you should have just come home with meeee :) Haha okay but really I miss you. Mucho. Provo better treat you well for these next 4 months....

Mary Anne said...

You are so good at making lemonade! Being homeless is not a good feeling. Glad Bre and Martin could take you in!

Brandis said...

Aww, sad. :( I hope you have a great Fast Sunday tomorrow and get all settled in on Monday.

Shelley Goodman said...

Poor girl! You are always so good to turn a negative situation into a positive. I am glad Bre and Martin took you in and I am sure you had to twist their arms to do it:) It probably was more fun that way anyway. Easter weekend party! Glad some golden eggs found their way to Utah!