Thursday, February 24, 2011

bieber & cedar.

the greatest movie ever made. j biebs is my dreamboy! if you haven't seen it yet, check out NEVER SAY NEVER.We went to the movie and sat next 5 little 10 year olds. One girl leans over and asks "So how old are you girls?" We reply "19." She then proceeds to be sassy with "And youre at the Justin Beiber movie??" Ya we were were alright!! It was dang good.
I decided to go visit my Mary Elizabeth on Monday. My first time driving over an hour, let alone by myself! It was a good experience.
Mary of course had great things planned when I arrived. We went on a super fun date! The boys brought their guns, fireworks, and tinfoil dinners. It was a blast!

I'm so glad I was able to spend a few days in Cedar City with her. Its definitely a different world in that town but Mary is holding her own.Now back to the real world of studying and taking tests!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

i have a friend who is going to see the biebs for her 4th time this week. crazy? i think yes!

Shelley Goodman said...

I AM GOING TO SEE IT TONIGHT WITH MARCIE AND MY MOM! SO EXCITED!