Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello, I love you

February is a great month! I LOVE that people celebrate VALentines Day! Someday it will mean more to mean than just having my name on the calendar.
Last week we had a great girls night! Delicious food and a great movie, nothin better.Have you heard the name of Jimmer Fridette? Yes he is amazing and has a little part of my heart. So I have loved going to the bball games here! Especially when I get to see Bre and Martin :]
Thursday I did a great thing. I experienced 80's dancing!! Ahh so fun! Life is lovely. I miss home like crazy and miss it more when I get texts from my nieces hoping that I'm sad because they are sad! But its good to know that they love and miss me as much as I do them. I love my family!
Happy Valentines Day to all my lovers out there!!

1 comment:

Shelley Goodman said...

Maybe I should have Lane text you too! That might take all day tho:) I want to go 80's dancing. You guys must have been freezing in your shorts!