Thursday, February 17, 2011

Life As We Know It

(great movie by the way)
What a great day of LOVE it was!
FHE brothers and sisters came over to decorate sugar cookies. I sure love them
I also got to go on a fun little date for V-day. Dallin was so sweet and took me to my favorite thing..frozen custard!These sweet darlings were my Valentines this year! I didnt get to be with them, but Shelley was sweet enough to snap a pic for Bre and I!(This is from the 15th) But sweet Gunner was my Valentine as well! Mama G was kind enough to help me send some extra love his way. Auntie Val loves you Gunny Bunns!The lovely BYU parking peeps tried to give me a nice valentine BUT didn't quite make it! How was I supposed to know that I needed a registered parking thing to play intramural sports?! So it was graciously VOIDED. Lucky me :]I cannot believe the month of February only has a week left! Time is flying like no other. Most of my roommates are on their way to Disneyland right now, but I'm ok with chillin here in Provo! Then Monday I head to Cedar City to spend some time with Mary Elizabeth. I am so excited! Happy Presidents Day weekend!

1 comment:

martanna said...

You can't just leave townnnn!
We are missin you!

Umm I don't know....is it smart to publish your license plate number etc? Maybe its fine...just a thought.

Love you!